Friday, April 19, 2013

Disney Fairies

Voi että, tänään oli ovelle kannettu mun tietämättä paketti jonka Kihlattuni huomasi töistä tullessaan. Se sisälsi Disney Storen kokoelman keijuja! <3

Oh my! Today my fiancée noticed when he came home from work that a package had been left to our door. It was Disney Store Fairies collection! <3

Rakastan keijuja, olen ollut aina niihin hömpähtänyt ja omalla lapsellisella tavalla jonkinlaisiin keijuihin olen aina uskonutkin.
Muovisiahan nuo on, mutta onpahan kuitenkin ihana rivi pikkuisia keijuja <3

I love fairies, I've always been a bit nuts about them and in my childish way I believe in fairies.
These are really plastic looking, but there it is, a lovely row of little fairies <3


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting, please leave a comment! :)